Our final project was by Barbara and was her attempt to break out of the mantra that everything has to be perfect. This was more of a freestyle project. We used bubble-wrap and versamark, brayering, spritzing and cling-film to give us a background.
We then used a templtae of the Parisian Skyline and used make-up sponges to add colour to give us a silhouette of the skyline.
Some of us overstamped using a selection of Clarity Stamps but I chose to leave it as it was. I may add some stamping at a later date. I am going to try this using the London Skyline – watch this space.
Many thanks to Barbara, Annette, Dave (who manned the shop) and Heather who helped out and made copious cups of tea and coffee. A great day was had by all ( and theyhad to do it all again for the Friday workshop)
Roll on 2013