I received my 6×6 Gelli Plate on Wednesday afternoon from Chocolate Baroque and sat and looked at it………..
On Thursday lunchtime I collected together some Clarity Masks, Acrylic Paints, Distress Inks and a few Claritystamps And set off for my art club, Painting for Pleasure, Trimdon.
i set to and made some attempts at backgrounds using copy paper first and then Barbara’s Theuva Card . the paint i had was a cheap acrylic and some of them decided to separate out into a watery bit and a thick bit so they were unusable; some were OK, – the green and the orange and yellow. I used some of the class Red and Blue and they were better as they were a creamier consistency.
All in all I really enjoyed my playtime and no doubt they will improve.
The first photo shows the backgrounds on copy. Paper, the second one is on Theuva Card.
The last photo shows some Theuva backgrounds after they had some distress inks applied and some images stamped on them.
Not bad for a first session.